Mental Health Assessment
Your score for the K10 is .
What does my score mean?
You are likely experiencing symptoms of depression and/or anxiety.
Remember that this test is not a diagnosis. Based on your K10 score, we recommend that you consider the options below if you are feeling stressed, down, anxious and/or unable to cope.
Some options for you
Even once you see your GP, there are still things that you can do in your daily life to maintain or improve your mental wellbeing.
- Stay connected to family and friends
- Eat a wide range of healthy foods
- Do at least half an hour of moderate-intensity physical activity five times a week
- Acknowledge your accomplishments, even when they feel small
- Healthy sleep habits
- Moderate alcohol consumption
- Practice mindfulness.
If you find any of the information provided upsetting, please consider calling one of the crisis services listed below:
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service – 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue – 1300 22 4636
Please enter your email address if you would like a copy of your K10 score and recommendations emailed to you.