The core activity at Wesley Medical Research is to encourage and support clinicians and their collaborators with research projects. With a focus in clinical research and relying overwhelmingly on private funding, the bottom line is donor and sponsor confidence in our research.
We have an advantage – a head start. Clinical research is an efficient user of funds. The clinicians who initiate the research – the doctors and other health professionals – want results quickly. Business supporters soon recognise the value of their contribution in achieving early improvements in the health and the care of patients.
We are keen to meet the needs and expectations of business sponsors and donors who have the confidence to invest in our research.
We provide a range of benefits in return for your support, which include:
- Naming rights preferences
- Media recognition and exposure (both traditional and digital channels)
- Rights to advertise your support to WMR in your publications and communications
- Acknowledgement on WMR’s honour board
- Regular progress updates and newsletter
- Staff engagement programs
- Event invitations & facility tour
- Networking opportunities with other corporate supporters and leaders
Partnerships with WMR can also take place in different forms.
Here are some ways your business can help:
- Sponsor a research project
- Initiate sponsor-specific research projects
- Purchase equipment
- Donate to medical research
- Provide Pro Bono support or goods in kind
- Workplace giving
- Fundraise for WMR
We welcome your call on (07) 3721 1774 or email at email@example.com if you would like to explore a potential partnership with WMR.
Alternatively, you may wish to contact our directors for a discussion.
WMR is humbled by the trust of business partners, and inspired and challenged to constantly renew the confidence of donors and sponsors to fund the research of the future.
We welcome your name on our research projects and facilities. With your contributions, we will have the capability to fund future research, and the flexibility to seize opportunities to improve patient care and ease pain and suffering in the years to come.