Wesley Medical Research offers a wide range of research support services for doctors and other health professionals to undertake research. Whether you want to be involved in research from now on or have many years of experience under your belt, WMR can provide assistance where you require.
WMR has 22 years of experience in facilitating, supporting and encouraging doctors and other health professionals in their applied medical research journeys. We invite all medical researchers to seek support from us.
WMR offers tailored services that meet your specific research needs all the way from converting a research idea into reality through to translating research results into bedside application. When your research is completed, we also help you celebrate your achievements and publicise the good work you have done!
For the full list of research support services offered, please click here
Here is a summary list of the research support services we offer. They include, but are not limited to:
- Research question and study design assistance
- Statistics services, including advice, design and analysis
- Ethics and governance guidance and assistance
- Literature review
- Research assistant/research nurse labour
- Trial/study coordination – WMR Clinical Trials Centre
- Database creation and data management
- Use of equipment and other research facilities
- Funding for equipment, services and support not provided by WMR
- Instituting research collaborations
- Research education and training
Contact our research managers today!
Dr Kelley Foster
- Neuroscience (Email)
- Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery (Email)
Ms Emma Raymond
- Clinical Innovations (Email)
- Infections & Critical Illness (Email)
Dr Tamara Street
- Rural & Remote Health (Email)
|(07) 3721 1503||(07) 3721 1542||(07) 3721 1706|
You can also contact WMR Chief Executive Officer
A/Prof John Allan.
We look forward to helping you undertake applied medical research that brings immediate, visible and lasting improvements to patient care and quality of life!