The Wesley Research Institute Clinical Trials Centre was established in 2007 and is a purpose-built and designed facility on Level B2, Moorlands Wing The Wesley Hospital.
The Clinical Trials Centre provides facilities and resources to enable clinicians and specialists to conduct clinical trials for national and international clients, offering:
- Clinical project management services
- Excellent recruitment resources for inpatient and community-based targeted populations, as well as volunteers
- Via the onsite independent UnitingCare Health Human Research Ethics Committee we can offer an efficient submission and approval process
- Unique site management and staffing structure
- Support services from the WRI for corporate and research governance, marketing and fundraising, seminars and symposia